Meteor House, Manor Way,
THIS IS A CONTRACT — PLEASE READ THOROUGHLY BEFORE ACCEPTING THE TERMS
This is a legally binding document. Do not sign unless you wish to be bound by its terms.
In order to participate in the services and activities including trampoline park and arena access, trampoline dodge ball, trampoline basketball, aerial activities, fitness classes, trampoline courts and ancillary activities, foam pit activities, slides, inflatables, climbing activities, obstacle courses, parties, airbags, games machines, organised games, café and any other activities (collectively referred to herein as “ACTIVITIES”), provided by Gojumpin Ltd and its subsidiaries, agents, owners, officers, directors, employees, contractors, representatives and any other persons acting in any capacity on their behalf (together “GOJUMPIN”), I hereby acknowledge and agree to the following by signing this disclaimer agreement (“agreement”):
1. I am a competent adult aged 18 years or older or the parent, legal guardian or Responsible Adult (as defined below) of a child who is under the age of 18 years (“child”) participating in the ACTIVITIES.
2. If this agreement is signed by me on behalf of a child, I confirm that child’s full name and age are printed above and that either (i) I am the parent / guardian of that child; or (ii) where I am not the parent / guardian of that child, the child’s parent / guardian has granted permission for me to assume responsibility for that child (“Responsible Adult”) and for me to have the right to sign this agreement on their behalf.
4. My (/the child’s) involvement in the ACTIVITIES is voluntary, and I am (/the child is) acting under my (/their) own free will.
5. The ACTIVITIES are physically demanding and the risk of injury from the ACTIVITIES is significant, including the potential for serious bodily injury, permanent disability, paralysis and loss of life. I acknowledge that such risks cannot be eliminated entirely without jeopardizing the essential qualities of the ACTIVITIES and that while rules, equipment and self-discipline may reduce the risks, the risk of injury and loss of life does still exist.
6. I (/the child) must not participate if pregnant or under the influence of alcohol or non-prescription drugs.
7. I am aware of the risks posed by infectious diseases, and am aware of current government advice with respect to avoiding contracting such diseases.
8. I confirm that neither I nor any member of my household has or has had symptoms of any diseases which would prevent us from taking part in the ACTIVITIES in accordance with current government advice.
9. To reduce the risks, I (/the child) must follow the rules posted around the GOJUMPIN facility and on the GOJUMPIN website, all instructions given to me by GOJUMPIN at all times, and any safety videos around the GOJUMPIN facility or on the GOJUMPIN website. I have read (/have had read to me) the rules and have watched or listened to the instructions and safety video.
12. I have (/the child has) no medical conditions, injuries or health concerns that make it dangerous to participate in the ACTIVITIES for myself or others. We are not qualified to express an opinion that you (/the child) are fit to safely participate. You must obtain professional advice of this from your (/the child’s) doctor before participating and, if requested, provide GOJUMPIN with evidence that the doctor has determined it is safe to participate prior to being granted access.
13. I am solely responsible for my own (/the child’s) conduct and actions whilst participating in the ACTIVITIES.
14. GOJUMPIN will only be liable for loss or damage suffered as a result of the ACTIVITIES if it is caused by GOJUMPIN’s failure to carry out its obligations to you, or breach of any duties imposed on GOJUMPIN by law (including if GOJUMPIN causes death or personal injury due to GOJUMPIN’s negligence), unless that failure or
breach is because of: (i) your own fault; (ii) the provision of services or products by a third party in relation to the ACTIVITIES, or (iii) events which GOJUMPIN could not have foreseen or prevented even if GOJUMPIN had taken all reasonable care.
15. Except as set out in clause 14 above I confirm that I am responsible for all medical expenses incurred in connection with any injury or property damage as a result of the ACTIVITIES.
16. I consent to me (/ the child) receiving treatment that may be deemed advisable in the event of injury, accident or illness.
18. This agreement will be kept on file for future visits and will govern all future participation by me (/ the child) in the ACTIVITIES. I understand that if I wish to revoke this agreement, I must contact GOJUMPIN and obtain their written agreement.
19. If any part of this agreement is invalid or ineffective, the remainder will continue in full force and effect.
20. This agreement is governed by the laws of England and Wales and the venue for any legal proceedings will be the courts of England and Wales.
I AM AWARE THAT THIS IS A CONTRACT AND I SIGN IT OF MY OWN FREE WILL.
I AGREE THAT I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THIS DOCUMENT AND ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS HEREIN.
By completing this document, I acknowledge that if anyone is hurt or property damaged during my participation in this activity, I may be found by a court of law to have waived my or the minor participant’s right to maintain a lawsuit against Jump In Bristol Ltd or any RELEASED PARTIES on the basis of any claim from which I have released them herein. I have had sufficient opportunity to read this entire document. I have read and understood it, and I agree to be bound by its terms.
We cannot list all of the things that could hurt you when jumping on a trampoline, but following the rules will help to prevent them from happening. Please contact your local GP prior to jumping if you are pregnant or have a medical condition/pre‐existing injury that may prevent you from jumping on a trampoline.
Jumping on a trampoline is a form of exercise. Please try to warm up for 5/10 minutes before you bounce.
Waivers can be completed online or on arrival at the park. We recommend doing so ahead of your visit for an improved check-in experience.
Mon: 10am-7pm (closed 1:30-3:30pm for group visits)
Tue: 3.30pm – 7pm
Wed: 3.30pm – 7pm
Thu: 3.30pm – 7pm
Fri: 10am – 8pm
Sat: 9am – 8pm
Sun: 9am – 5pm
School & Public Holidays (Peak):
Mon-Thu: 9am – 7pm
Fri & Sat: 9am – 8pm
Sun: 9am – 5pm
Opening times may vary. Check our timetable.